Secretary Resigns. Version 2 - Technical Glitch

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Woodmagic

Post by Woodmagic »

Duncan,While I very much regret the occasion posting that went way out of line, it is doubtful whether the Council meeting last week would have taken the excellent turn it did without the input of this message board. There is a need for ordinary members to make their feelings known, and most of the discussion here has been to the advantage of the breed. It is up to contributors to see that legally and ethically they don’t over step the mark, it would be a pity if we cannot have a rounded discussion, because some members feel unduly inhibited.
happy hollidays

Post by happy hollidays »

I wish all on the steering committee good luck and a big thank you for taking it on board. It is not a small thing that they have volunteered for, but have done so as they are passionate for dexters, something that unites us all, no matter what our backgrounds. I am honoured to share this discussion board with so many knowledgeable and kind people. I think it is very healthy to discuss, there have only been a few heated debates since I have joined, which is incredible when you consider the amount of users and number of topics there have been. I hope that Yvonne feels that she is able to stay and watch the new society in the making. A big thank you once again, Estelle