dexter beef

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
nuttalls

dexter beef

Post by nuttalls »

hello all, we have been asked to provide our local pub with beef, starting with rump steak for sat, mine is frozen and mixed up. just wondering if any one has any?? and Tuesday meeting the lady to discuss prices and demands.if anyone has some please forward prices and wot u have. the company set up restaurants and move on,they have a very good food reputation being a pop up restaurant. I have no bullocks ready. hope someone can help thanx jean jordeth
j.nuttall
Mark Bowles
Site Admin

Re: dexter beef

Post by Mark Bowles »

Are you looking to buy live or dead and it may help if you indicate where in the country you are?
Mark Bowles
Linford Dexters
Webmaster
Louisa Gidney

Post by Louisa Gidney »

Have you tried sending a PM to Rob Rose? He's usually got beef available and is not that far from York mart, so within your travelling distance.
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham
nuttalls

Post by nuttalls »

any, would do,got people asking me all the time,when I was ill stopped doing beef but it,s in demand so any steers or geld heifers would do. we are in lancs belthorn nr Blackburn, thankyou don't mind travelling :) :)
j.nuttall