Happy Holidays everyone

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Sylvia

Post by Sylvia »

OK, what holidays as we all traipse out morning and evening to tend to our beloved four legged friends, bless their hearts!
But I'm not sure whether Happy Christmas is allowed now or have the PC brigade stopped it altogether?
I suppose it is alright to risk it,

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND A TROUBLEFREE NEW YEAR WITH LOTS OF HEALTHY DEXTER BABES.

Sylvia
Duncan MacIntyre

Post by Duncan MacIntyre »

All right in my book, Sylvia, can I join in wishing all the site users a very Happy Christmas, and a good New Year too.

Duncan
Duncan MacIntyre
Burnside Dexters 00316
Burnside
Ascog
Isle of Bute
The Whitfield Herd

Post by The Whitfield Herd »

Its a very definite "Merry Christmas" from us (what h*ll are "holidays").

And the best possible New Year to you all too. :D
Inger

Post by Inger »

Yes, Merry Christmas from New Zealand. I wonder if your weather in the UK is better than our Non-Summer here. At least where we live, the temperatures are warm enough to keep the grass growing. I can't say the same for parts of the South Island. All the best for the New Year everyone.
Inger
NZ
PeterO

Post by PeterO »

Inger

The snow is falling, the troughs are iced over and the Dexters got through the hay supply by 11 am. As my Christmas present I might have to struggle out with some beef nuts. I assume you are just clearing up after the Christmas 'barbecue'.

A happy Christmas from the Shropshire hills.

Peter
Inger

Post by Inger »

No we didn't have a barbeque Peter, but we did get a bit of sun late in the afternoon. In time to do the feeding round again. I don't like snow much, so I do sympathise. It's just that this is unusual weather for us, for this time of year.
Inger
NZ
Kathy Millar

Post by Kathy Millar »

Well, it's been raining pretty steady here on Canada's west coast but I always say, better rain than snow!!!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year,

Kathy
Kathy
Home Farm, Vancouver Island, Canada
Shazz

Post by Shazz »

We are still waiting for our summer too...although did like the showers we got this afternoon...great to see everything still green. Missed the Happy Christmas part of the post so will wish everyone a Happy New Year I second the "What the...holidays", who's got time for those.
Shazz :;):
Rosnasharn Farm
Saffy

Post by Saffy »

Wishing everyone A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR both for yourselves and your cows!!!
Stephanie
:D
Stephanie Powell
Duffryn Dexters 32824
Abergavenny
https://www.facebook.com/Duffryn-Dexter ... 609196773/