broken leg

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
clacko

Post by clacko »

well just to let you know that snarehill dexters wont be making it to some of the first shows this season as vicky has broken her leg so the halter traing of 2 of her new cows is on hold till she can walk again , as she cant put any weight on it for 6wks to start with then start weight beering again , but she is desprate to get out there some time this season aslong as it all heals well,good luck to you all for this season and i hope to see you all soon ,
paul , victoria & laura claxton
snarehill dexters
Mark Bowles
Site Admin

Post by Mark Bowles »

Oh dear, thats not good. Maybe Paul could do all the work and Victoria could supervise, that would be fun, especially for Paul!!!!
See you soon.
Mark Bowles
Linford Dexters
Webmaster
jeanthomas

Post by jeanthomas »

OMG - deep commisserations - I tried that route last year, and I am still trying to catch up!! I wish you well and hope you did not do such a good job as I did!! I really wish you a speedy recovery, I hated being away from my animals. As for being 'looked after' by the two men in my life..... don't even go there!

Jean in Suffolk - still waiting for Spring!!