Halifax Agricultural Show. 13th Aug 2011

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
ann

Halifax Agricultural Show. 13th Aug 2011

Post by ann »

Hello I have been sent this by the of the following show and thought this was probably the best place to post it as members other than than the northern group may be interested. the prize money is good with £50 for the champion & £25 for reserve.

My name is Dean Fleming and I am the Cattle Secretary for the Halifax Agricultural Show. Please would you be able to send the below details to the Northern Dexter Group members, as we would like to see more Dexter cattle at the show. We have had Dexter classes in the Show for many years now, and have always had an excellent number of entries and exhibitors, but we are always on the look out for new exhibitors. If you could pass the below information on to the Members to raise awareness of the Dexter classes in our show I would be very grateful.

If any members would be interested in coming to the Show this year they can either contact me by telephone on 07960758400 or email me at cattle.halifaxshow@yahoo.co.uk for a schedule or more information. Alternatively, they can also look at the Halifax Show website http://www.halifaxshow.co.uk