Cattle for sale

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
TomGDexters

Cattle for sale

Post by TomGDexters »

hi there

I'm new to this forum but have had dexters for quite some time, we are based in south Yorkshire and are looking to sell off a few cattle but would, we would also be looking to work with someone to supply animals for the beef, but at a sensible sustainable price to both parties!!!

Anyone interested drop me a line

Cheers
baligowrie

Re: Cattle for sale

Post by baligowrie »

We are looking to start with dexters in the near future but want horned cattle. Are there any in Scotland?
domsmith

Post by domsmith »

Most people have dehorned cattle now. we did all our 2 years ago makes life much easier, didnt realise it was a problem until we got them cut off.
but you can soon breed your own horned cattle very easily :)

dominic
Louisa Gidney

Post by Louisa Gidney »

I'm in Co. Durham, so not too far from Scotland, and run a horned herd. I've got no spare females at the moment but should have next year. I've entered 2 bulls & 2 steers for York RBST sale.
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham
TomGDexters

Post by TomGDexters »

I have s three heifers of different ages and two steers all horned to sell was thinking of taking them to York they are from pedigree parents but unregistered