Caption needed

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Lasserade

Caption needed

Post by Lasserade »

When I saw this photo, I felt it deserved a witty caption
Hermione, Gill and Saltaire Peru.
Hermione, Gill and Saltaire Peru.
SAM_0032Smaller.jpg (233.75 KiB) Viewed 7930 times
Chrissie
Chrissie

GreenMan Dexters,
Midi-Pyrenees, France.
ann

Re: Caption needed

Post by ann »

looking at the expression on the third cows face it made me think of one of my friends who is inclined to hog the conversation.

Probably not the best caption but I do think the third cow looks as though she would like to tell the other two to belt up. :)
Duncan MacIntyre

Post by Duncan MacIntyre »

"As I said to the others, if you do fear lightening strike to the horns, just have a lighning conductor fitted, no need for all that dehorning lark."

Duncan
Duncan MacIntyre
Burnside Dexters 00316
Burnside
Ascog
Isle of Bute
Rob R

Post by Rob R »

ann wrote:Probably not the best caption but I do think the third cow looks as though she would like to tell the other two to belt up. :)
Ringside at Halifax show on Saturday - two older ladies, one of them in particular, was giving a rather loud critique of everything that was going on (on the bench right by my side). Having sat through the grand parade, cooing over how amazing it was to have the animals led around on the end of rope halters they, or at least she, was decidedly unimpressed when the much anticipated stunt show started. Apparently, among other things, vaulting over the top of a horse moving at 30 mph was not 'entertaining' enough, and they both left 3/4 of the way through. :? I felt like the cow on the right.
Hillside Ben

Post by Hillside Ben »

I think the 2 look like they're doing the naa na na nana na naa bit of Hey Jude. Maybe Saltaire Peru doesn't know the words.

Keep going I'll join in for the next chorus.
Broomcroft

Post by Broomcroft »

"OK so they forgot to remove my horns, fair enough, but I do wish they'd remembered to remove the telegraph pole from the top of my head!"
Clive