Dexter sales through this site

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Mark Bowles
Site Admin

Dexter sales through this site

Post by Mark Bowles »

Well its been a while since I sold dexters through this site ( its my site for those that don't know) and I have to say it really works, well it did for me. I have just sold 18 to different buyers, all through the site, and they were all very nice genuine buyers, all first time buyers as well. I got the asking prices I wanted and all has worked out well. Maybe there are more buyers out there now than there has been for a few years, what does everyone else think?
Mark Bowles
Linford Dexters
Webmaster
Rob R

Re: Dexter sales through this site

Post by Rob R »

I've certainly had plenty of enquiries for stock this year and I get a good number of referrals to my website via links from here.
natmadaboutdexters

Post by natmadaboutdexters »

I havent sold any for a while but always have at least two or three enquiries when I do. I think the site is a great way to sell Dexters.Keep up the good work!

Natasha
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

We have advertised the stock we entered at Melton before on here, but not actually sold anything through the site, have contacted a couple of bull sellers in the past but not actually bought off here.

As for new owners we have sold to one new herd about 8 miles from home, and had contact with another two on about 5 miles and one about 2 miles from home. both having a few acres to graze.
Humberdale Dexters (31319)
Holderness
East Yorkshire
Saffy

Post by Saffy »

I have always sold mine here and had good prices. I like to have some idea who my animals are going to which I wouldn't at an auction. Last year I advertised a heifer calf out of my top cow, Woodmagic Petrel Ex91 for quite a big price, she was snapped up by an overseas buyer along with the rest of my last years heifer calves - for the same price!

If you have good stock, word the advert well and most importantly add a good photo this site works very well indeed for selling Dexters.

Stephanie
Stephanie Powell
Duffryn Dexters 32824
Abergavenny
https://www.facebook.com/Duffryn-Dexter ... 609196773/