Dexters wanted for czech republic

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Mark Bowles
Site Admin

Dexters wanted for czech republic

Post by Mark Bowles »

This email came into the office today, I know that probably one breeder could not fulfil the requirement but maybe a few people could come together to help.

My name is Martin Hucek and I´m from the Czech Republic. I have a small farm in our village and I would like to breed Dexter cattle. Would it be possible for you to help in seeking this breed?
I want to buy 12 cows and 12 heifers, both in calf and 2 bulls. My colleagues would also like to buy 25 Dexter cattle too. The animals must be the non-short leg and also fulfil the health requirements for central Europe. I would prefer the red colour, but it is´nt necessary. We may discuss the questions regards to the health requirements later. I will try to arrange myself transport to the Czech Republic with certificated international transport.

I thank you very much in advance for your help. I look forward to your reply soon.

With best regards
Martin Hucek Sadova 1467,564 01 Zamberk,Czech Republic
martin.hucek@seznam.cz
+420 606 626 716
Mark Bowles
Linford Dexters
Webmaster
Rob R

Re: Dexters wanted for czech republic

Post by Rob R »

Tempting...
Louisa Gidney

Post by Louisa Gidney »

Bearing in mind Lisa's previous experience, is this genuine? I've previously been contacted from Poland with a similar request and merely replied that I didn't want to send stock so far away.
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham
Boofarm

Post by Boofarm »

Dis someone not put together such a parcel a couple of years ago?
I used to be a farmer but I don't owe anybody anything now - Henry Brewis
jems5

Post by jems5 »

i got an email from this man but now looking for 30 long legged red cows in calf and 2 bulls .
Another scam ?