Grazing required - South Northants

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
natmadaboutdexters

Grazing required - South Northants

Post by natmadaboutdexters »

We have just been let down on half our grazing for this year so wondering if anyone knows someone who has a couple of acres to rent in the Brackley area? I know that most farmers etc will have sorted their grazing for this year but thought I would ask anyway. The problem is that I have five young heifers who cannot run with the bull this summer so need to keep them separate.

Fingers crossed

Natasha Lewis
kateblackwell

Re: Grazing required - South Northants

Post by kateblackwell »

I have some land at Wappenham if you are still looking for grazing? We are considering having Dexters and so it would be a good taster session for us. Get back to me.
natmadaboutdexters

Post by natmadaboutdexters »

How much land do you have? For the youngsters we probably only need a couple of acres. They are being weaned in July. Do you have secure fencing and a water trough in the field?

What sort of rent are you looking for? I will send a private message to you also. Thank you.
From Natasha
Mark Bowles
Site Admin

Post by Mark Bowles »

Natasha, did you get sorted, check the post I have just put up, grazing south of Kettering.
Mark Bowles
Linford Dexters
Webmaster