Hello

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
RobBen

Hello

Post by RobBen »

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rob my son Ben and I are starting a herd of Dexter cattle. Look forward to some interesting chat.
Duncan MacIntyre

Re: Hello

Post by Duncan MacIntyre »

Hello Ben, what part of the country are you in? It is always good to have new members and new herds starting, have you got any cattle yet, how do you plan on sourcing stock? There will be a number of auctions in different parts of the country at this time of year.

Best wishes

Duncan
Duncan MacIntyre
Burnside Dexters 00316
Burnside
Ascog
Isle of Bute
Saffy

Post by Saffy »

Hello Rob and Ben,

Its lovely to have new members of the dexter community, do tell us more about your new herd, or prospective new herd.

Stephanie
Stephanie Powell
Duffryn Dexters 32824
Abergavenny
https://www.facebook.com/Duffryn-Dexter ... 609196773/
RobBen

Post by RobBen »

Hi

Thanks for the reply. We are in the New Forest. Just purchased a number of Dexters from a chap some pedigree others he hadn't registered. Also purchased Stargate Spellbound from Butterbox Herd, very proud of him.😊
Saffy

Post by Saffy »

Sounds good, not sure how old the ones are he hasn't registered but they may still be registerable if that is what you want to do. Its worth asking. Well done!!! Are they all black? Do you have any photographs? If so it would be nice to see them......
Stephanie Powell
Duffryn Dexters 32824
Abergavenny
https://www.facebook.com/Duffryn-Dexter ... 609196773/