A Very Difficult Job!

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Saffy

A Very Difficult Job!

Post by Saffy »

I am not going to comment on what went on today. BUT I would like to say that our chairman was exemplary! He remained firm but cheerful, whatever was thrown at him, his demeanor didn’t waver and he was equally friendly and polite with everyone, whatever they had to say. I am impressed.

Stephanie Powell
Stephanie Powell
Duffryn Dexters 32824
Abergavenny
https://www.facebook.com/Duffryn-Dexter ... 609196773/
Jac

Re: A Very Difficult Job!

Post by Jac »

I hope things improve with the DCS I am reserving judgement at the moment to see whether the 'silver tongued' gentleman from the Emerald Isle can actually 'walk' as good as he talks. It would be a wonderful thing if the Society was returned to the friendly, less formal, open and inclusive place it once was.
Boofarm

Post by Boofarm »

I was not there but it is refreshing to hear a positive comment on the Council or at least on one office bearer.
I used to be a farmer but I don't owe anybody anything now - Henry Brewis
Jac

Post by Jac »

Big tick for getting all outstanding Minutes to the membership :)
Louisa Gidney

Post by Louisa Gidney »

I've tried to log in to the DCS members area of the website but keep getting rejected. I have unearthed the original paper info for member number and access code, so it's not that I've forgotten them. Anyone else having problems?
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

went straight in last night, and still logged in when I just looked.

are you using the log in details sent by the society, received mine 29/6/16, also think I logged in from the link in that email
Humberdale Dexters (31319)
Holderness
East Yorkshire
Louisa Gidney

Post by Louisa Gidney »

Finally got logged in to members area. I'm totally aghast at what's been happening in DCS and hasn't been broadly communicated to the membership.
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham