Hello from France

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Lolivaise

Hello from France

Post by Lolivaise »

As a couple of newcomers to the Dexter world, a big hello from Normandy

We come from farming backgrounds and have two of Kate Pude's Nordens heifers to get us up and running, both now in calf to Elmgrove Millenium (one of the few straws we can get our hands on).

Looking forward to networking from the other side of the channel, and hoping to get some interesting bloodlines over here in the long term, once I've worked out how to get around all the french paperwork.....
Roxane
Lolivaise Dexters 34441
Normandy, FRANCE
Duncan MacIntyre

Re: Hello from France

Post by Duncan MacIntyre »

The Dexter network is a wondrous thing! I heard from Kate Pude about a new vet coming to an island near the island I practice on a few years ago before any local info was available! Best wishes for your new venture, I do not think you will regret it. Two heifers will most likely not be enough!

Duncan
Duncan MacIntyre
Burnside Dexters 00316
Burnside
Ascog
Isle of Bute
Saffy

Post by Saffy »

Nice to hear from you, hope to hear more from you and your Dexters in the future.

Stephanie
Stephanie Powell
Duffryn Dexters 32824
Abergavenny
https://www.facebook.com/Duffryn-Dexter ... 609196773/
moomin

Post by moomin »

Hi, Whereabouts in Normandy are you? I farm near Dover, 6 miles from the port, and I would be very happy for you to visit and see my herd if you would like to. I also have semen available that is licenced for intra-community trade.
Regards,
Di
Jac

Post by Jac »

Welcome to the discussion board. It would be great to see some photos of your new herd posted on the site.
Lolivaise

Post by Lolivaise »

Thank you all for your very warm welcome!

We would love to come and visit a herd when we are next in the UK to try and learn as much as possible from your experience. Thank you so much for your kind offer Di, I will get back to you when I know our dates for the next time we are over.

Will try and get some good photos of the girls but they have got ther winter coats growing through already so not sure they are at their best looking at the moment!
Roxane
Lolivaise Dexters 34441
Normandy, FRANCE
RobBen

Post by RobBen »

HI,

Welcome to the world of Dexters. I do hope you are made to feel welcome from one and all.

Kind regards

Rob & Ben
Saffy

Post by Saffy »

Hello Again Roxane

I have 2 bulls whose semen straws are available for worldwide distribution if that is of any interest.

Looking forward to some photographs of your cattle.....

Stephanie
Stephanie Powell
Duffryn Dexters 32824
Abergavenny
https://www.facebook.com/Duffryn-Dexter ... 609196773/