Get Well Wishes to Bill Osborne!

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Saffy

Get Well Wishes to Bill Osborne!

Post by Saffy »

Bill Osborne is recovering after a heart attack on 6th of April.

Two stents were put in at Gloucester hospital as an artery was blocked. I am sure we would all like to wish him a speedy recovery...especially Sue who is doing all the work at the moment!

He is now back home and improving slowly but not allowed to do very much....

Stephanie
Stephanie Powell
Duffryn Dexters 32824
Abergavenny
https://www.facebook.com/Duffryn-Dexter ... 609196773/
Jac

Re: Get Well Wishes to Bill Osborne!

Post by Jac »

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Bill and Sue Osborne but they very kindly sent some photographs and milking stats for the show stand. Get well soon.
moomin

Re: Get Well Wishes to Bill Osborne!

Post by moomin »

So sorry to hear you have not been well Bill. We seem to lose touch when we get older, have so many friends and can't always keep up! Sorry. Bill and Sue had some beautiful cattle and with horns on! I remember a lovely cow that was used for a demonstration at the First World Dexter Congress. Bill was extremely kind to Beryl Rutherford whilst she was alive - he set up a cctv in her calving pen so she could watch her cows calving when she could no longer walk outside. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and love to you both. Di
Thanks Saffy for letting us know.