Bull Urgently Required

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Jac

Bull Urgently Required

Post by Jac »

Enquirer wishes to purchase non short registered Dexter bull. Would prefer red but would consider other colours. South Wales area. If you can help please get in touch.
Louisa Gidney

Re: Bull Urgently Required

Post by Louisa Gidney »

Rosewood Glenkinchie M6478 is red, non-short, horned, halter and bucket trained. He's a bit forgetful about halter round nose, mostly goes round horns. Used to loading in trailer and travelling to other herds. He's running out of work locally. Daughters have done well showing and I've one son registered and working and another coming on. There's a photo of him a few years ago on one of the herd photo threads. Could deliver to Wales, at cost, from Co. Durham NE England. He's currently out on loan but due home soon. 4 year TB test area, clear test Dec 2018. Born 2014.
£600.
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham
Jac

Post by Jac »

Thank you Louisa I will pass this on.
Castlemoor

Post by Castlemoor »

I have Redwick Simply Red for Sale. Red dehorned and 5 year old. Big beefy Teddy bear. Easy to handle and quiet. Throws beefy calfs. Email me for details and photos. Castlemoor@btinternet.com
Jac

Post by Jac »

Many thanks to all who responded and to the successful vendor.