Dun Bull Wanted

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
RobBen

Dun Bull Wanted

Post by RobBen »

Hi

I am looking to purchase a Non short Bull. I would like a Dun. If anyone can help please. Thanks
Louisa Gidney

Re: Dun Bull Wanted

Post by Louisa Gidney »

Whereabouts are you?
I have a young dun non-short bull, Zanfara Rory. He's currently only available for hire as I want to use him myself in 2020. He will be for sale once my girls are in calf to him.
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham
RobBen

Post by RobBen »

Hi
I am in the New Forest.
I would like to run him with my cows around May time. I use the forest for my cows so any new cattle coming into the herd have to stay in quarantine for 60 days, they then have to pass another TB test. This can make hiring a bull problematic. The bull always stays on my holding never running the forest, but owning the bull is easier for me.

Many thanks
Louisa Gidney

Post by Louisa Gidney »

Here's a photo of Zanfara Rory taken in November. He's available for hire and probably either for sale or the freezer in the autumn.
Sadly, the New Forest is too far way. I don't think the Land Rover would make the journey without a trailer, never mind towing a bull.
Attachments
Rory.jpg
Rory.jpg (706.48 KiB) Viewed 13156 times
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham