Disscussion Board feedback

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Mark Bowles
Site Admin

Post by Mark Bowles »

This new board has been on line for just less than 2 weeks now, as you can see there are 46 members that have registered, but a whole lot more that have viewed the site and not registered.
The board is now totally regulated and protected from outside interference so use it with confidence.
If you are having trouble with any aspect of the instruction or uses then add a reply and i will answer as a reply which everyone can read and learn from.
TIPS
click on "mark all posts as old" to hihlight all new posts received since your last visit.
Use the members list for a diary of members emails
If you receive a message the icon flashes on the right hand side near the top new messages on the first page.

Please leave some feedback
Mark
Mark Bowles
Linford Dexters
Webmaster
Sylvia

Post by Sylvia »

Hi Mark

Feedback on site - Excellent. Thank you so much for getting it changed so quickly too (and for not banning me!).
Marg Rawlings

Post by Marg Rawlings »

Thank you Mark for getting the Board back up and going, with a great deal of confidence to those of us who use it.

It is great to get feedback on issues which are worrying in some way, and the help from my fellow dexter breeders is greatly appreciated. Also it helps those who are not game enough to put a post on the board, but still log on regularly and have the same concerns.

The feature I like about the new format is being able to see how many people have read your posts.

Keep up the great work. the world of Dexters would be worse off it it was not for people like you.

Marg Rawlings

:D
Marg Rawlings
Rawlings Dexter Stud
Tasmania Australia
www.dexterbeef.com.au
Carol K

Post by Carol K »

Hi Mark,
when we used a similaar format in the US, many members had trouble with it, you know it was "I like the other style better", and as such, some people just stayed on the old board we had. It does take time for people to get used to it. One thing that seemed to help over there was to tell people to stay logged in, then when they come to the site just look for where it is flashing and you can get all the new messages without having to read the "old stuff". Did I explain that right ???
I'm sure it will pick up when more people become "at one" with it! Are you planning to have a pictures section?
But great site and well done.

Carol K
jeanthomas

Post by jeanthomas »

struggling slightly, but getting the hang of it- jean thomas