Its Showtime

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
rodmet

Post by rodmet »

In my previous note on the Northern Dexter Calf Show to be held at my place - Fenwick Hall,Lawn lane,Fenwick,Doncaster,DN6 0HB - on Sunday June 6th I promised to give directions so here they are.

Although we can be approached from the East via Sykehouse,Fishlake or Barnby Dun it is easiest to head for Askern on the A19.In Askern turn left if coming from the North and right if coming from the South at the only set of Traffic lights.Proceed down Moss Road for 2 miles ignoring the first road to Fenwick until you reach the main east coast railway line with the Star pub just over the other side turn left here head for Fenwick bearing right and right again into Lawn Lane.Proceed for 3/4 mile until the very last farm and cross the cattle grid if you havent gone over a grid you have not come far enough.

Please do try and come and let me know in advance - contact details in Topic below