Dexter Beef Recipes - New central web site for Dexter recipes

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Broomcroft

Post by Broomcroft »

I do quite a few web sites for myself and others, with a few recipes included. Maintaining these recipes is both tedious and time-consuming. So instead of repeating my efforts and web pages / web space over and over again, I have created a new web site just for recipes for Dexter Beef. It is now live at "www.dexterbeefrecipes.co.uk".

The only link from this site is to DBO and the only other mention of other producers may be a brief acknowledgment for the author. The site will NOT be used to advertise producers other than acknowledgments.

Soon, DBO and my own sites, will not have recipes on them, but will instead just have a link to this new site using a new little boy chef logo. You may wish to do the same with your links if you have any...it's up to you. It seems to me that recipes are best centralised and shared. That is what the customer wants.

Anyone who would like to contribute recipes, because we need more, please email them to me at any of my addresses or "clive@dexterbeefrecipes.co.uk", and I'll have a look. Photos are desirable but not essential. If you do email recipes to me, if you can possibly make them just plain text that would be helpful. If you can't just email what you've got and I can normally get at them. I use a Mac but have a PC as well.

Please note that the site is in it's infancy and needs time to grow and recipes added. So don't expect too much just yet. I hope it proves useful, eventually.

PS. If you need the logo, please ask by email and I'll send you an original.
Clive