Last Post details - Time of Last Posting

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
jem

Post by jem »

Is there any chance the Last Post time could use the 24 hour clock?

Sorry to be so picky, but I snatch a couple of minutes several times a day to view the board and this would make things so much easier to see where I left off last time.
Martin

Post by Martin »

Jem, once a topic has been read the page with moving arrows on changes from orange? to blue. If when you want to view a topic you click on the orange? page it will take you to the posts that you have not read.
Martin.
Maidstone
Kent
jem

Post by jem »

Thank you for the advice...I had not even noticed the orange button on the right! This saves loads of time getting to the correct place.

But my button did not turn blue (or change in any other way) after reading the posts. Am I doing something else wrong?
Martin

Post by Martin »

It does not change until you leave the site and return later. I use two pc's, one in the office and one at home, because it recognises my details, if I read a topic at work and then log on at home the read topics have turned blue so I do not have to open that topic again.
Martin.
Maidstone
Kent