Farmers market equipment for sale

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Penny

Farmers market equipment for sale

Post by Penny »

I have sent in an advertisement, but thought I would mention that I have a variety of equipment for sale useful for anyone who sells beef from their farm or at markets. There is a mobile display chiller which can be on or off the wheels to be a table top display, top quality; a glass topped freezer brilliant for increasing sales of frozen goods, a (non-commercial) slicer, tea urn, soup urn ( also good for chillies, curries etc) ; a pop-up marquee 3x3 m with small black banner saying DEXTER BURGERS, signs advertising burgers sausages and beef, a brand new banner saying " locally produced food available daily" and possibly other stuff which I have forgotten about!
Still considering whether to sell my brilliant Bizerba scales which print all the labels to a very high quality.
I am near York, can send photos of most things and happy to sell individually or a one lot. Email me at thornhillfarm@btinternet.com if interested
Penny H
Penny

Re: Farmers market equipment for sale

Post by Penny »

Thanks for all your enquiries, the equipment is now sold.