North of england Group Calf show

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
ann

North of england Group Calf show

Post by ann »

Just a reminder that entries for the show need to be with me by this saturday 5th Nov. If you haven't received an entry form and want one e-mail me straight away.

Our show is being held on sunday the 13th November at Thirsk Auction Mart, the cafe will be open from 7.30 for breakfasts and all day for snacks to full roast dinners. This show is run by the Aberdeen Angus northern group, but all the breeds present run their shows independently but we share the costs of the market and they handle the passports for us all. Even if you don't want to show its a great day out in a lovely area and lots of other breeds will be present. There are also child handling classes with prize money, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the ring.

for further details either message me or go to the http://www.northerndextersgroup.co.uk/groupnews.html
Duncan MacIntyre

Re: North of england Group Calf show

Post by Duncan MacIntyre »

Ann says "There are also child handling classes with prize money,"

I wish I had known that years ago, mine are now in mid thirties and still not halter trained.

Duncan
Duncan MacIntyre
Burnside Dexters 00316
Burnside
Ascog
Isle of Bute
ann

Post by ann »

Ann says "There are also child handling classes with prize money,"

I wish I had known that years ago, mine are now in mid thirties and still not halter trained.

Duncan
You missed a trick there Duncan :) :)
Louisa Gidney

Post by Louisa Gidney »

A really nice show today. Excellent to see a new, young, exhibitor taking Reserve Champ. Congratulations to Ann and her team for such a well organised event.
Zanfara Dexters
Tow Law
Co. Durham