great harwood show

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
jim riding

great harwood show

Post by jim riding »

this year great harwood show will be celebrating its 150th show the show is Monday 29th may .Mr robin Murray has agreed to judge this year . the classes will be the same as usual with the addition this year of a bull class 2 years and over . any one who entered last year will be sent a schedule in april . for further information I can be contacted on 07952842669 or by email .ridingjjr@btinternet.com
jim riding

Re: great harwood show

Post by jim riding »

schedules available soon on show website www.greatharwoodshow.com
jim riding

Post by jim riding »

I am picking schedules up tomorrow from printers so will start posting them out at the weekend thank you jim
jim riding

Post by jim riding »

just to let everybody know class 25 is now any heifer 18month or over . young bulls can go in their age related class thank you jim riding 07952842669
jim riding

Post by jim riding »

thank you to all those who attended today . a big thank you to mr R nurray for judging there was a total of 29 cattle forward for judging the championship went to M & Y medley with reedshaw blossom the 2nd reserve went to S & J sykes hillgrove red may . the medleys then went on to stand reserve supreme thank you once again and hope to see you all next year jim riding
Last edited by jim riding on Tue May 30, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Bowles
Site Admin

Post by Mark Bowles »

The judge was supposed to be Mr Robin Murray, did you get the name wrong?
Mark Bowles
Linford Dexters
Webmaster
jim riding

Post by jim riding »

yes it was now corrected thank you for that mark
nuttalls

Post by nuttalls »

thanx to jim, for all your hard work. well done to Yvonne and Sheila. I really think that judges should take a measuring stick in the ring.there is no way my bull is too big!!!
j.nuttall