Real Names

Welcome to the DexterCattleForSale Discussion Board. This is where all the Topics and Replies are stored, click on the above link to enter!
Duncan MacIntyre

Post by Duncan MacIntyre »

Someone else mentioned recently that she had expected everyone to be using their real names. I must say I would be much happier if everyone did, and we knew who was saying what. I feel I am constantly walking a tightrope, trying to put my points in a way that all can understand, but wary of appearing to be patronising if someone very knowledgeable contributes under some pseudonym. Come on now, lets see you all standing up so we can see what lenght your legs are!!

Duncan
Duncan MacIntyre
Burnside Dexters 00316
Burnside
Ascog
Isle of Bute
Mark Bowles
Site Admin

Post by Mark Bowles »

Dont you worry Duncan,you just carry on the way you are!, a mighty fine job you are doing too.
Most people have put their real names,i have declined a few suspect ones like Farmer Giles etc,i think the board seems to be running really well, thanks to all that are taking part.
Mark, ( short legged)
Mark Bowles
Linford Dexters
Webmaster
Sylvia

Post by Sylvia »

Hell's teeth Duncan, real names I agree with, but vital statistics too? A step too far I think.

Yours

Sylvia

(shortish, longish legs for overall height, certainly not slim (worse luck) but not stocky either, some grey hairs and not a good breeder (no babes by choice) I'm surprised I'm still at large :p )
Kathy Millar

Post by Kathy Millar »

OK, I guess I fall in the short-legged category. Makes it easier for me to fit into bus and airline seats! I'm also quite short so old cottages with low doorways hold no fear for me.
Kathy
Home Farm, Vancouver Island, Canada